1. I would like to pay fees for a particular program, so can I pay the initial amount in CASH ?
No, at FIITJEE we are not authorized to collect any course or books fees in Cash & that's why it is clearly mentioned in the fee plans that all fees have to be paid through DD/NEFT/IMPS/UPI only. However remaining fees has to be paid in Post Dated Cheques only!
2. What does PDC stands for? Why all PDCs are collected at the time of admission only?
PDC stands for “POST DATED CHEQUES” which means that a parent must submit the cheques with dates coming in future with dedicated amounts & names. These are taken in advance to prevent last minute calls to parents or reminders for them to submit the cheques on a particular date.
3. Registration Fee can be paid in cash or not?
Yes of course, in fact a parent can register online also at https://registration.fiitjee.com/ & pay the registration fee through Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI etc. They can also visit our Centre to fill the form physically & pay the dedicated registration fee in cash.
4. Fee initial amounts can be paid in NEFT also. How to confirm the NEFT AC numbers, IFSC Code, type of Ac etc.
NEFT AC numbers can be tracked from our website https://www.fiitjeelogin.com/FeePaymentDetails_V2.aspx One has to put the Student Registration No, select class, program, study centre to generate the dynamic Ac No having IFSC details also! IFSC Code is UTIB0CCH274, Centralized Collection Hub - Mumbai Axis Bank Branch, Current AC.
5. Other than NEFT, IMPS or RTGS can be used also to transfer the fee?
Only IMPS is allowed other than NEFT. RTGS is strictly not allowed as our payment gateways are not supporting that channel of transfer.
6. What about Fee Refund Option? If the student is unable to cope up, getting transferred to a location where FIITJEE Centre is not there or not physically well to continue the course, does FIITJEE refund the balance fees?
There is no REFUND POLICY in FIITJEE as fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances. Once you have joined the course, the seat is allotted & if the student leaves in between the course or program, we can’t allot that seat to any student! Therefore, the parent has to forego the balance fees paid to FIITJEE in case of quitting the course. In such cases proper counselling & mentoring can motivate a student to continue the course rather quit it in the middle of the session!